Celebrate Christmas at The President Brussels Hotel
and enjoy an Unforgettable Magical Experience with your family at the Brussels Christmas Market.
Rate from € 289 per room for the whole family valid for stays between 29/11/2019 and 04/01/2020.
Book now our Interconnecting Family Rooms and enjoy a great time in the heart of Europe.
* Book your extra nights at our Best Available Rate including Buffet Breakfast
Our package includes:
- One overnight stay in Interconnecting Family Rooms
- Full American buffet breakfast for four people
- One voucher per person for our cocktail of the month served at the BAR (Alcoholic or Non-alcoholic)
- One Winter Wonders bag including one mug
- Free access to our fitness area
Manneken-Pis, who is celebrating his 400th anniversary, is the guest of honor of Winter Wonders 2019.
Hailed as ‘Europe’s most original Christmas market’ by British tour operators, the Christmas Market stretches over two kilometres and includes:
- More than 200 chalets
- Fairground attractions (Ferris wheel, merry-go-rounds,…)
- A covered ice rink for skating (Place de Brouckère)
- A Christmas tree and sound and light show on the Grand-Place
- Video mapping (projections at the Sainte-Catherine Church and casino Boulevard Anspach)
- The Dome: high-tech 360° immersive installation (Place de la Monnaie)
- Winter Pop (popup village during 4 weekends: Square Ambiorix, Marolles, Neder-Over-Heembeek and Laeken)
- Parades and events: inauguration (29 November), World AIDS Day (30 November), Make-A-Wish, light parades, brass bands, Brussels Vintage Market (1 and 8 December), Zumba Flash Mob Party (21 December), RTL fanfare (27 December)
People come to enjoy the food and drink, stock up on delicacies for the holiday period or gifts for loved ones, or to buy a souvenir of this excellent event.
As this route is located in the heart of the capital of Europe, visitors can discover the charms of Brussels in winter-time, not to mention the friendliness of its citizens and the numerous seasonal
traditions of many other countries and cultures.
The event takes place at the Grand-Place in Brussels and around the Bourse, the Place Sainte-Catherine and the Marché aux Poissons.
How to get to Winter Wonders from The President Brussels Hotel:
By public transport: From North Station take the tram (n° 3 or 4) to Bourse (Stock Exchange).